martes, 31 de marzo de 2020

Hello children and families!! Good Morning!! Learning English with Daily Routines





Hello Children!! Good morning!! How are you today? Today is.... TUESDAY!

Look throw the window, please!!

What´s the weather like ? It`s ⛅. 

Watch the video about Daily Routines and sing the song about the weather.👇🎵

Weather Song

Bye, bye children, bye bye families. ✋👩💟


I hope you like this.  Please, I am happy when you write on the comments below. (Espero vuestros comentarios, me hacen mucha ilusión).





2 comentarios:

  1. Hi teacher, i like your blog. I am always pending with my mommy about uploads to the blog. I send u to many kisses. Catherine Atars

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Catherine and family! I am surprise because you write in English very well!! 😉.
      I am very happy to know that you are interested in my uploads. I´ll try they are funny and amazing. I´ll see you soon and be good, my darling!

      Borrar

¡MAÑANA VOLVEMOS AL COLE!

 ¡BUENOS DÍAS MIS SUPERHÉROES Y HEROÍNAS! TENGO UNA GRAN NOTICIA. ¡MAÑANA VOLVEMOS AL COLE POR FIN! VENID BIEN ABRIGADITOS Y CON MUCHA ENERG...